INOC designs and deploys complex optical, Ethernet and IP networks with supportability as the key criterion. With 17 years of experience behind you, INOC is your best choice for a full spectrum of network services.
Request More Information
NETWORK DESIGN AND DEPLOYMENT SERVICES
INOC’s Professional Services team has extensive multi-vendor and multi-technology expertise. More specifically, because we have extensive experience in network support, we design optical, Ethernet and IP networks for manageability requiring less ongoing expense to maintain, while ensuring network upgradeability to respond to future capacity needs. We know support issues that tend to come up, and we design and build networks to avoid these issues.
INOC’s end-to-end network services and solutions include:
- Needs analysis
- Planning and design
- Vendor selection and equipment specification
- Management network design with security controls
- Building, provisioning, and ongoing 24×7 network monitoring and support
Our Professional Services team delivers an operational runbook that includes detailed documentation from new customer turn-up procedures to topology diagrams:
- New customer/site turn-up templates
- Handbook for “Day 1” network operations
- Procedures for capacity additions and software/firmware upgrades
- Troubleshooting procedures
- Online repository
- Training for client support team
A range of enterprises and service providers — from local to international — enlist INOC to custom design their Layer 1, 2 and 3 networks:
- Data centers
- Transportation agencies
- Financial institutions
- Private network providers
- Municipalities and counties
- Cable operators
INOC engineers are experts in a multitude of protocols including DWDM, GPON, OCx SONET, Fibre Channel, OTN, MPLS, 10M to 100G Ethernet and IP technologies, and continually stay abreast of new technologies as they become prevalent in the marketplace. INOC’s Professional Services team supports the platforms of a variety of equipment manufacturers, including ADVA, MRV, Ciena, Calix, Cisco, Juniper, Extreme, Infinera, and TE SubCom.
Work with INOC to build a supportable network.